Cloud administrations enable us to work anyplace on the planet by offering a solitary area for archive stockpiling and sharing. Be that as it may, it’s elusive one cloud benefit that gives you control of your data area and security.
Furthermore, that is the place SkyFlok comes in.
SkyFlok is the up and coming age of Cloud stockpiling and sharing. SkyFlok is encoded and intended to enable their customers to store documents secretly over the globe. Pick the areas for your documents.
This inventive software arrangement enables you to oversee and share any records.
Any Team, Personal or Client document can be composed and arranged on the web.
Highlights of SkyFlok incorporate the accompanying:
- Client’s Data – numerous organizations aren’t securing their most fundamental resource: client’s trust with their DATA
- Pick Storage Locations – you can tell clients precisely where their data is found
- Offer Files with Customers – sharing is vital and it shouldn’t be troublesome or dangerous. Alleviate customers’ worries when holding and sharing their data
- Undertaking Grade – conveying endeavor review stockpiling to private ventures all around
- One World: One Bill – they give a solitary bill and basic memberships with the overall administration
- Licenses – They have 10 licenses and the group has considerably more in transit. They consider technology important as it’s their root and ethos. Their colleagues are supporters of EU Secure cloud; IEEE and various research programs
Stressed over ransom ware? SkyFlok is constantly moved down to expel your hazard. Stressed over a displeased colleague? Your group captain can set parts and confine access to the records.
Stressed over Client document security? With SkyFlok you will have a Client Space to secretly deal with your clients’ records.
Also, SkyFlok gives a level of security that is unmatched in the cloud business. Our protected technology spreads your records over various areas. Also, regardless of whether one of those areas happens to go down for reasons unknown, customers will even now have the capacity to get to their private records.